We are proud to present you with the members of jury of the UCLG Peace Prize!
The jury of the 2nd edition of the UCLG Peace Prize consists of the following people:
- Mr. Tadatoshi Akiba, former Mayor of Hiroshima (and thus q.q. also former president of Mayors for Peace)
- Ms. Katarina Kruhonja, peace activist and director of the Centre for Peace, Non-violence and Human Rights in Osijek
- Mr Jerome Gama Surur, former Governor of Eastern Equatoria (South Sudan)
- Mr Wim Deetman, Former mayor The Hague, former chair of the UCLG Committee on City Diplomacy
- Ms. Thulisile Nomkhosi “Thuli” Madonsela, South Africa, Professor of Social Justice Stellenbosch
- Mr. Tarik Kupusović, former Mayor of Sarajevo
You can find more information about them on the Jury page of our website.